As a leader across home health companies, A Care Connection Home Health is consistently ranked among the top 25% of all home health companies in the country. We always strive to do what is right and put the needs of our patient’s first. As a result of our efforts, we have received many prestigious awards including Medicare’s 5-Star Highest Quality Rating and The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval . We partner with physicians, families and caregivers to foster an environment where every patient is kept healthy and safe in the comfort of their own home.
Working at A Care Connection can help you create the dynamic career you've always wanted while having the flexibility of scheduling. If you are passionate about helping those in need and providing world-class care to patients, this may the perfect opportunity for you! Our company is quickly growing so please contact us for more information about our available positions.
JOB SUMMARY :
As a Registered Nurse with A Care Connection Home Health, you will:
- Provide skilled nursing care in the patient’s home for treatment of current illnesses, rehabilitative needs and preventative care
- Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem specific therapeutic interventions and teaching/training activities in accordance with the plan of care
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolutions and achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Collaborate with Clinical Managers and the Director of Nursing regarding issues or changes in the plan of care
- Accept verbal orders from physician offices and communicate these orders/directives to the clinical support team
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven approach in implementing the nursing plan of care
- Communicate effectively with patients, physicians, clinical managers and other members of the healthcare team
- Adhere to the provision/availability of supplies, materials and equipment needed to implement the plan of care efficiently. Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required per company policies
- Must have an active/clear nursing license in the state of Florida
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross CPR Certification
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background Screening
- Two years nursing experience, preferred
- At least one year of home health experience, preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.