At A Care Connection, we always strive to do what is right and put the needs of our patient’s first. We partner with physicians, families and caregivers to foster an environment where every patient is kept healthy and safe in the comfort of their own home.
Working at A Care Connection can help you create the dynamic career you've always wanted while having the flexibility of scheduling. If you are passionate about helping those in need and providing world-class care to patients, this may the perfect opportunity for you! Our company is quickly growing so please contact us for more information about our available positions.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan. Allows and encourages residents to do as much of their own care as possible.
- May assist in preparing meals following pre-planned menus. Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the residents right to free choice.
- Maintains residents records daily in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy and procedures. This includes documentation related to: leisure activities; incidents and observations-charting any changes in resident’s physical condition and/or behavior; visitors; etc.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the residents. Performs general housekeeping following cleaning schedules for resident laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living space, bathrooms, kitchen, etc.
- Follows proper procedures in emergency situations and responds promptly and positively to resident request for assistance including emergency pull cords, telephone calls, and request from family and friends.
- Encourages teamwork through cooperative interactions with co-workers during shift change.
- Must have a valid license through the state of Florida.
- Must have a valid CPR certification through the American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Must be able to complete and pass a Level 2 Background Screening.
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity, reliability and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
All applicants are required to complete a criminal background screen. All offers are contingent upon completion of the criminal background screen with eligible results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.