Two Sparrows Manager:
Two Sparrows is a faith-based retail store and ministry. The role of the Two Sparrow’s Manager is to direct the operations of the store and to lead and develop the sales staff to have a spirit of excellence, while welcoming and loving on everyone who enters. As a result, our manager will have a passion for learning, problem solving, and innovating so that our store is continuously providing a unique experience while delivering personalized service, and putting generosity on display with our time, words and actions to set the daily tone.
Sales Manager Requirements: Two Sparrows
- Shipping process and check-in for pricing, tagging and merchandising new items.
- Scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Weekly change of front mannequins, window, faceouts and middle section.
- Maintains store staff by supporting the steps for recruiting, selecting, onboarding and training new employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identifies current and future customer requests and needs by establishing rapport with potential and current customers and other busines partners.
- Supports inventory forecasts, ensures availability of merchandise by reviewing and maintaining inventories.
- Recommend and initiates event planning (i.e. St. Augustine events, holidays, clearance sales; studying trends)
- Recommends and approves fashion faceouts, merchandising and product flow changes.
- Oversee products and shipments arrivals by implementing check-in breakages, security sensors, tagging, folding steaming, etc…
- Continually seek ways to keep a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains operational, and personnel policies and procedures. (dress and appearance codes, performance warnings, scheduling and tardiness)
- Schedules and drives monthly team touchpoint meetings
- Quarterly holiday setup, all-hands on deck for window and store changeovers, set up and tear down (Christmas, Easter/spring, summer, Fall)
- Schedule and lead monthly staff team meeting. (agenda TBD)
- 5 years boutique, merchandising and fashion retail experience.
- Team management and leadership
- Bachelors Degree – (pref. Marketing, Fashion)
- Familiar with social media strategies for sales and marketing.