If you are wanting to get true hands-on experience in the field of engineering then this internship is for you! We believe the best way for you to gain practical experience in your field of study is to actually be doing real-world work.
- Perform Data Analysis for assemblies/sub-Assemblies utilizing failure and maintenance data and other data sources to assess, analyze, and predict failures and Reliability
- Assist in developing maintenance plans and recommending Preventive Maintenance actions to mitigate failures and ensure safety of equipment
- Assist in performing Reliability Centered Maintenance, including Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analyses (FMECAs), for various systems (aircraft, engines, ground vehicles, facilities, etc.)
- Assist in performing reliability and logistic analyses (Life Data Analysis, Level of Repair Analysis, spares predictions, Reliability Block Diagrams, etc.)
- Analyze raw maintenance and failure data and perform various trend analyses (top degraders, downtime, cost, man-hours, etc.) using Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Identify safety, structural, functional, and economic significant items for analysis
- Research and analyze various systems in order to model and simulate various scenarios
- Assist in maintaining and providing tracking of databases for assemblies/sub-assemblies
- Perform other duties as tasked
- Working toward, or have obtained, a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Statistics, or Mathematics
- Ability to use Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with statistical or modeling tools (Minitab, Simulation with Arena, Matlab, etc.)
This internship is a part of our "Enhanced Internship" program. You will learn how to connect your faith to your field of study and how to pursue your passion without losing your faith. In essence, you will truly discover and fulfill your calling in Christ.
- You will grow spiritually by learning to abide in Christ
- You will discover your calling with helpful tools and resources
- You will develop professionally so that your career takes off
- You will make helpful connections with potential mentors
- You will learn how to share your faith with confidence
- You will learn how to make disciples of Jesus Christ
- College student or recent graduate
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Active within CoPassion or willing to become involved (i.e. attend weekly meeting)
- Agree with our statement of faith in belief and practice
- Willing to learn how to share your faith
- Understands and utilizes social media effectively
Expectation: Live in a close, abiding relationship with Jesus Christ empowered by the Holy Spirit in daily life.
Pay: Starts at $10 an hr / 10 hrs per week with options to adjust hours for internship requirements of your college for school credit.