We are in need of a self-motivated candidate to support our busy HR department. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support for the HR department. If you are a professional with a strong sense of discretion and are passionate about HR, we want to hear from you.
- Update and maintain employee files to stay in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Assist the HR team in organizing career fairs and special events
- Assist with the maintenance of permanent and electronic personnel records
- Coordinate new hire orientations and assist new hires with onboarding
- Assist with special projects and other duties, which will require some report writing
- Other duties as assigned
- Studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or a related field
- Proven experience working in an office environment
- Working knowledge of U.S. labor laws
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
This internship is a part of our "Enhanced Internship" program. You will learn how to connect your faith to your field of study and how to pursue your passion without losing your faith. In essence, you will truly discover and fulfill your calling in Christ.
- You will grow spiritually by learning to abide in Christ
- You will discover your calling with helpful tools and resources
- You will develop professionally so that your career takes off
- You will make helpful connections with potential mentors
- You will learn how to share your faith with confidence
- You will learn how to make disciples of Jesus Christ
- College student or recent graduate
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Active within CoPassion or willing to become involved (i.e. attend weekly meeting)
- Agree with our statement of faith in belief and practice
- Willing to learn how to share your faith
- Understands and utilizes social media effectively
Expectation: Live in a close, abiding relationship with Jesus Christ empowered by the Holy Spirit in daily life.
Pay: Starts at $10 an hr / 10 hrs per week with options to adjust hours for internship requirements of your college for school credit.