We are looking for an outstanding Public Relations Intern. As a member of the public relations team, the intern will assist in partner list building and maintenance, project and budget tracking, press materials production, and other entry-level clerical, logistical and tactical PR functions.
Write, review and edit various sources of information
- Research, compile and build partner/sponsor lists utilizing resources such as databases, publications, websites, etc.
- Research, compile and analyze relevant or industry-specific data
- Maintain project files and records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and easy retrieval of information
- Provide administrative support, attend meetings, logistics support
- Assists in other capacities as determined by the Digital Director
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong research analysis skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work under deadline pressure and within a team environment and collaborate with others to accomplish goals
- Proficient in using computers and standard office applications (Google Drive Applications are Preferred)
This internship is a part of our "Enhanced Internship" program. You will learn how to connect your faith to your field of study and how to pursue your passion without losing your faith. In essence, you will truly discover and fulfill your calling in Christ.
- You will grow spiritually by learning to abide in Christ
- You will discover your calling with helpful tools and resources
- You will develop professionally so that your career takes off
- You will make helpful connections with potential mentors
- You will learn how to share your faith with confidence
- You will learn how to make disciples of Jesus Christ
- College student or recent graduate
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Active within CoPassion or willing to become involved (i.e. attend weekly meeting)
- Agree with our statement of faith in belief and practice
- Willing to learn how to share your faith
- Understands and utilizes social media effectively
Expectation: Live in a close, abiding relationship with Jesus Christ empowered by the Holy Spirit in daily life.
Pay: Starts at $10 an hr / 10 hrs per week with options to adjust hours for internship requirements of your college for school credit.