With a diverse client list, our interns get broad exposure to many different industries, you will be working alongside our Director of Communications. This is a great opportunity for undergrads and recent grads to gain experience in communications. Some responsibilities consist of:
- Maintain social media presence on all relevant platforms for the company and clients
- Search and compile daily media client clips
- Provide general support to communications director and other team members
- Organize and update our press contact lists
- OpEd and Press Release drafting
- Some administrative duties
- Students in communications, marketing, or related fields preferred. Political Science and English also accepted.
- Solid experience with social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram), Hootsuite a plus.
- Strong writing skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Motivated self-starter
- Attention to details and research skills
- Proficient in MS Office Programs and Google Docs, Sheets
- Ideally has previous experience in social media or PR (but not mandatory)
This internship is a part of our "Enhanced Internship" program. You will learn how to connect your faith to your field of study and how to pursue your passion without losing your faith. In essence, you will truly discover and fulfill your calling in Christ.
- You will grow spiritually by learning to abide in Christ
- You will discover your calling with helpful tools and resources
- You will develop professionally so that your career takes off
- You will make helpful connections with potential mentors
- You will learn how to share your faith with confidence
- You will learn how to make disciples of Jesus Christ
- College student or recent graduate
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Active within CoPassion or willing to become involved (i.e. attend weekly meeting)
- Agree with our statement of faith in belief and practice
- Willing to learn how to share your faith
- Understands and utilizes social media effectively
Expectation: Live in a close, abiding relationship with Jesus Christ empowered by the Holy Spirit in daily life.
Pay: Starts at $10 an hr / 10 hrs per week with options to adjust hours for internship requirements of your college for school credit.