We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Business Intern to join our excellent team. The Business Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the business wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as a Business Intern, you should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding Interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
- Working closely with the Manager or assigned staff member, and completing all allocated tasks.
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s managers.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Assisting managers with negotiations.
- Keeping a log of everything learned and delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders.
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with Keynote or PowerPoint required
- Experience with Pages, Word, and Excel preferred
This internship is a part of our "Enhanced Internship" program. You will learn how to connect your faith to your field of study and how to pursue your passion without losing your faith. In essence, you will truly discover and fulfill your calling in Christ.
- You will grow spiritually by learning to abide in Christ
- You will discover your calling with helpful tools and resources
- You will develop professionally so that your career takes off
- You will make helpful connections with potential mentors
- You will learn how to share your faith with confidence
- You will learn how to make disciples of Jesus Christ
- College student or recent graduate
- Follower of Jesus Christ
- Active within CoPassion or willing to become involved (i.e. attend weekly meeting)
- Agree with our statement of faith in belief and practice
- Willing to learn how to share your faith
- Understands and utilizes social media effectively
Expectation: Live in a close, abiding relationship with Jesus Christ empowered by the Holy Spirit in daily life.
Pay: Starts at $10 an hr / 10 hrs per week with options to adjust hours for internship requirements of your college for school credit.