This IT Intern position exists to provide a college student a paid opportunity to learn about the dynamics and functions of the IT organization. This position will interact with various IT Leaders and participate on various projects that will benefit the intern’s education and experience. The incumbent will have an opportunity to use their academic knowledge and experiences to assist in some of the following functions: project management, system analysis, system design, development, data security, testing data analytics and/or data science techniques.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The job functions will be heavily dependent on the experience of the resources aligned with the needs
of the organization and will be defined at the beginning of each internship assignment.
The following are some of the tasks that may be assigned:
• Provide administrative support by performing various task to support functions
within IT department
• Design and draft research material for quantitative projects
• Support the execution of IT projects
• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software and networking issues
• Assist in problem-solving application issues
• Monitor assistance efforts and prepare assessment reports
• Confer with users and IT team members to develop new approaches and/or
• Assist with computer preventative maintenance
• Evaluate and assist with implementation of procedures to safeguard information system assets
• Coordinate activities in support of user training(s)
Performs other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary.
We are interested in every qualified applicant who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor VISAs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
Apr 16, 2020, 11:59:00 PM