A Care Connection is searching for qualified and compassionate nurse for a private client in Jacksonville. Applicants will have the opportunity to provide one-on-one care in the comfort of the client’s home.
- Must have a valid RN/LPN license through the state of Florida.
- Must have a valid CPR certification through the American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Must be able to complete and pass a Level 2 Background Screening.
- Must complete/be willing to complete an Alzheimer's Training Course
- Provide excellent care for the sick and elderly
- Effectively communicate with clients, family members and office staff
- Assist residents with activities of daily living: including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting and transferring
- Help with activities according to the patient's individual nursing care plan
- Prepare meals as needed while encouraging a nutritious diet with adequate fluids
- Maintain patient records on a daily basis in accordance with company policy and procedures. This includes documentation related to: ADLs, incidents, observations and/or any changes in health status or behavior
- Create a clean and safe environment for each patient and follow housekeeping schedules accordingly
- Follow proper procedures in emergency situations and respond promptly to assistance requests including: emergency pull cords, telephone calls and requests from family and friends
- Cooperate with coworkers during shift change to ensure a seamless transition for the patient
All applicants are required to complete a criminal background screening. All offers are contingent upon completion of the criminal background screening with eligible results.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Job Type: Part-time