As a leader across home health companies, A Care Connection Home Health is consistently ranked among the top 25% of all home health companies in the country. We always strive to do what is right and put the needs of our patient’s first. As a result of our efforts, we have received many prestigious awards including Medicare’s 5-Star Highest Quality Rating and The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval. We partner with physicians, families, and caregivers to foster an environment where every patient is kept healthy and safe in the comfort of their own home.
Working at A Care Connection can help you create the dynamic career you've always wanted while having the flexibility of scheduling. If you are passionate about helping those in need and providing world-class care to patients, this may the perfect opportunity for you!
Our company is quickly growing so please contact us for more information about our available positions.
As a Registered Nurse with A Care Connection Home Health, you will:
- Provide skilled nursing care in the patient’s home for treatment of current illnesses, rehabilitative needs, and preventative care
- Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem-specific therapeutic interventions and teaching/training activities in accordance with the plan of care
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolutions and achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Collaborate with Clinical Managers and the Director of Nursing regarding issues or changes in the plan of care
- Accept verbal orders from physician offices and communicate these orders/directives to the clinical support team
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven approach in implementing the nursing plan of care
- Communicate effectively with patients, physicians, clinical managers and other members of the healthcare team
- Adhere to the provision/availability of supplies, materials, and equipment needed to implement the plan of care efficiently. Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required per company policies.
- Must have an active/clear nursing license in the state of Florida
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross CPR Certification
- Must complete an Alzheimer's and Dementia Training Course
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background Screening
- Two years of nursing experience preferred
- At least one year of home health experience, preferred
- Must be available to help with some weekend work
Job Type: RRN